We’re just getting started up here at Frolic, and there’s lots of stuff that we still need in order to reach our goals. Here’s a list of some things we could use, from tiny to tremendous – if you want to support us, or just have some of these things lying around, we would greatly appreciate a contribution!
- Coffee Urns
- Anything useful for an outdoor kitchen: metal sinks, counter tops, propane burners, etc.
- Rot-resistant wood for building outdoor structures — locust, cedar, or white oak.
- Access to a tractor with a brush hog
- Plastic, metal or wooden barrels
- Help finding a cheap car
- Lumber, plywood, metal structural pieces, hardware & other building supplies
- Workshop tools (particularly wrenches & sockets, a bench vise, drill bits, and cordless power tools)
- Wood tools: A hatchet or half-axe, a splitter or maul, a broadaxe, a chainsaw
If you feel that you can help make our wishes come true, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org